Zendesk Business Analyst
- 20,000 - 30,000
- Closing date29/06/2018
Our client is looking for a Zendesk Business Analyst to join their ever-growing Brighton office. They’re a software-based company that implement CRM systems as well as offering other IT services. The company are looking for a hands-on BA, who can understand client needs and provide technical solutions. Their collaborative approach with clients allows them to have a deeper understand of business challenges and provide the most effective solutions.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Working with a team of Project Managers, other Business Analysts, Developers and Programmers to provide the best possible service to the companies respected clients.
- Understanding the client’s needs, being able to analyse the feedback and information given and provide solutions.
- Being able to adapt to different projects with regular travel up to London (around 25%).
- Typical projects will include setting up chat platforms, connecting social media, setting up ticketing processes etc, through the CRM platform.
The candidate will have:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in an IT consultancy
- Experience using Zendesk, Freshdesk or Salesforce Service Cloud
- Strong analytical skills
- Standout problem solving skills
Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)