WCA Campaign Manager
- £250-£350 pd
- Closing date16/07/2018
Our client an established Global CRM & Marketing services business are looking to hire a WCA / Silverpop Campaign Manager in a contract role, you will be servicing a wide range of clients supporting them with Silverpop & CRM initiatives.
Purpose of the role
With a strong experience in customer-centric and data led CRM, you will drive the delivery of best in class multi-channel CRM programs across multiple markets.
A passionate CRM subject matter expert you continue to develop your knowledge of new technologies and techniques to strive to keep ahead and uncover new ways to communicate with our customers.
- Support in the delivery best in class multi-channel CRM marketing program.
- Build and plan effective test & learn strategies to gain more insight in to customers and continuously improve communications
- Ensure all communications have engaging, dynamic content and effective, responsive designs, informed by customer insight
- Establish channel-specific performance benchmarks, summarise key insights, and recommend actions to improve performance.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to determine the requirements of upcoming campaigns.
- Working with the team to manage end-to-end communication including, receiving/writing briefs, campaign creation, HTML proofing, managing sign-off and presentation of results with recommended next steps.
- Collaborate with Database Marketing, Content, SEO, PPC, Display and other disciplines in Marketing, Data Science and Product teams to deliver aligned customer experience.
- Proven experience working on best in class multi-channel CRM marketing program.
- Experience of using CRM communication production system IBM Watson Campaign Automation / WCA / Silverpop
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycle and how to influence customer behaviour through CRM campaigns
- Proven track record of planning and executing CRM strategies into strong performing programs, with a clear view on KPIs and what success looks like
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of and comfort with working in a data-driven environment
- Attention to detail and planning skills are essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)