UX/UI Product Designer
- 25,000 - 32,000
- Closing date06/07/2018
Our client, a successful mobile wallet are keen to hire an experienced Product Designer / Developer within the UI / UX space. The right candidate will predominantly come with design experience for IOS / Android apps and come with strong experience of Sketch.
Your mission will be to craft engaging user experiences through concept ideation, creating flows, prototyping, and iterating. Working in a passionate and creative cross-functional team, you will play a critical role in delivering our product vision, and you will own the experience for a wide area of their product.
Our client have developed a unique platform that opens up a global opportunity to power seamless payment and loyalty experiences for retailers, developers and financial institutions across the world.
With a growing team of designers, they have quickly embraced a design led product development process.
- Work on features from conceptual idea to final visual design across Web, iOS, and Android apps
- Design UX flows and UI interfaces that are simple, effective and delightful
- Iterate and improve on existing features based on user research, data, and business goals
- Work in a cross-functional team of engineers and PMs to solve complex problems
- Introduce thoughtful design patterns and help build a robust design system with reusable components / assets
- Offering constructive feedback at daily design reviews and contributing to the wider design culture
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following:
- Product design experience - primarily for iOS and Android apps
- Strong experience with Sketch
- Strong experience with prototyping tools such as Framer, Flint, Principle
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Experience building and evolving design systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Communications, or equivalent
- Communication skills – be able to articulate your design decisions and present your ideas to a varied audience
Even if you’re not completely confident that you fit their EXACT requirements they would still love for you to get in touch!
Their interested in character and cultural fit as they are with talent. Plus, you’ll learn a lot from their experienced and multi-disciplined team.
What you get in return:
Working as part of an early stages company is challenging. It’s not all ping pong tables and free beer…..well sometimes it is! What you are willing to put into growing the company will determine not only their success, but yours. If you are ready for this challenge then they could promise the following:
- A Competitive Salary
- All the equipment necessary to make sure you can do your role
- Monthly credit to your Wallet account
- Work in a collaborative, flexible, open-minded and flat organisation
- Work on challenging real-world problems that you can take ownership of
- Build something today and see it in people’s hands tomorrow
- Great central London location and an AWESOME team!
Talent Accounts ManagerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)