- 40,000 - 50,000
- Closing date30/05/2018
Our client, a leading UK data-driven marketing agency are looking for a Technical Consultant to be based out of their Bath office.
The Technical Consultant role is to design, build, deploy and support the marketing solutions our client produces. Predominantly this will involve working closely with the client to understand their requirements and then working with marketing automation and reporting/analysis technologies from our client’s partners; integrating them alongside our client’s data management technology to deliver solutions that effectively meet client needs.
- Inputting into the solution architecture for a client, working with the Marketing Architect team to identify the most appropriate technologies from our client’s partners that meet the needs of the client.
- Liaising with clients to understand their marketing technology requirements intimately and using this to design, install, configure and integrate the appropriate technologies in line with the overarching solution architecture.
- Shaping the data integration and data model requirements for the marketing technologies within the solution, working with Business Analysis and Development teams to ensure data presentation is optimised for the technology.
- Working with the Test teams to minimise defects and taking a proactive approach to validating quality of work.
- Documenting design approaches, technical specifications and deployment plans and working within solution delivery standards.
- Keeping up to date with developments in partner technologies and the broader marketing technology landscape and using this knowledge to train, coach and advise clients/peers on the optimal use of marketing technology.
- Providing 3rd Line support of live solutions.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years client facing experience in programming, configuration and integration of Apteco FastStats, IBM Campaign/Watson Campaign Automation, Kitewheel, Tableau or equivalent marketing technologies across marketing automation, analysis and reporting.
- Experience of scoping, designing, planning and documenting technology configuration and integration work streams.
- Exposure to full project and/or product lifecycle in PRINCE2 or SCRUM based delivery models.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience
- Knowledge of data management technology (ETL/ELT, RDMS, integration approaches, data hygiene/quality)
- Experience with Application Programming Interfaces and systems integration with marketing technologies such as Marketing Automation, Reporting and Analysis, CRM, Web Analytics, Social Media Monitoring, Commerce/POS, Email, SMS and Mobile Push messaging platforms.
- Experience with data modelling techniques and technologies.
- Solid understanding of marketing, specifically in relation to digital/direct techniques for targeted, personalisation informed by data and experience in modelling customer journeys across marketing touchpoints.
Talent Accounts ManagerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)