Strategic Account Manager (SAM)
- 55,000 - 65,000
- Closing date09/11/2018
Our client is looking for a Strategic Account Manager (SAM) who has a proven record and experience of selling information solutions and technology to Pharmaceutical companies. Our client is a leader in the Research and Analytics industry and provide their findings to pharmaceutical companies when developing new drugs.
They want a dynamic self-starter who has the know-how of networking and managing relationships across various areas in a complex global organisation. Your role will require you to develop and implement an effective global account strategy while working simultaneously with the Strategic Account Team members, Customer Training and Customer Solution Team. You need to be confident and a strong communicator to both Senior Management and scientific end users, as well as being able to articulate in detail an understanding of Product, Platform and Solution capabilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To achieve/exceed territory revenue plan.
- To maintain existing subscriber base
- Prepare an account plan for each organisation which includes an organisation profile, SWOT analysis, strategy for growth and an analysis of revenues.
- To take responsibility for identifying training and developmental needs for yourself on an on-going basis.
- To maintain customer satisfaction with all company services and functions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- A keen ability to extend the customer contact base through to new business channels and to develop the strategic alignment to customer
- Well organised and disciplined team player regarding policy, procedure and standards.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills through verbal and interpersonal presentation.
- The ability to manage and generate revenue from current clients using excellent customer management skills.
- Commercial acumen with a proactive and creative approach.
- 25 days annual leave (increases by 1 day each year up to a max of 30 days)
- Private medical, dental and travel insurance
- Private pension (contribution rate of 3% with company adding 5% min or 4% with 7%),
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Life Assurance (4 times annual salary)
- Interest free season loan ticket
50% paid toward gym membership
Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)