Senior Strategy Consultant
- 50,000 - 65,000
- Closing date02/11/2018
Bench Talent are currently working with an International Award Winning Marketing Solutions consultancy that have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consultant professional to join their London based team. The role is paying up to £70,000 plus benefits.
In a nutshell, you'd be joining a high-performing, close-knit team of specialist consultants in an entrepreneurial, creative and collaborative environment. As a Senior Consultant, you'd be responsible for using your marketing experience and analytical skills, and providing unique insights into clients’ customer performance – and helping clients use this insight to improve campaign performance, marketing effectiveness and Return On Investment.
- Provide strategic advice to clients, coaching them on how to work with clients to optimise their email and multi-channel marketing campaign performance (CRM, loyalty and digital marketing)
- Have full ownership of the project Lifecycle including developing proposals, leading pitch meetings, producing deliverables and facilitating brainstorming sessions and client workshops
- Contribute to the development and growth of the practice internally by contributing to thought leadership activities as well as providing support and mentorship to more junior team members
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a marketing, business or psychology related subject or MBA
- Experience in strategic planning (B2B) and/or consumer marketing, relationship marketing, CRM (B2C) and digital marketing e.g. Email, Digital, Social
- Strong Understanding of Multichannel marketing strategies (Digital, email.. Etc), Communication, project management and Business development
- Be well versed in marketing practices that use data, content & technology to influence customer behaviour
- Have analytical and problem solving skills demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and build plans that will convincingly achieve desired outcomes
- BI Reporting Tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Although most of the project work is completed in the London office, travel to meet with clients is required, sometimes internationally (this will always be pre-planned and for a short period of time)
Our client offer a great working environment, Fantastic benefits and pay!
If you think you fit the bill, Or would like to find out abit more about this opportunity please apply NOW!
Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)