Senior Software Engineer
- Closing date06/07/2018
- Design and develop market leading Anti-Piracy solutions.
- Build highly available distributed systems.
- Investigate various electronic devices and network protocols.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- Design and work with complex data models.
- Mentor less-senior software developers
- Maintain and optimize our current systems.
- Monitor and assist software releases
- 7 years of development experience.
- Demonstrable experience of software design (OOP, SOLID principles, design patterns and UML).
- Experience with messaging and streaming platforms (Kafka/JMS/etc.) and exposure to big data/NoSQL systems and the issues that arise from working with large data sets.
- Experience with system administration (Apache, MySQL, Nagios) and cloud computing (ideally AWS).
- Web crawling.
- Amazon S3, EMR.
- HBase, Solr, Kafka, MapReduce and other Open Source technologies.
Talent ResourcerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)