Senior Creative Digital Designer
- 40,000 - 50,000
- Closing date02/11/2018
Our client, a leading global full-service digital marketing, technology, and E-commerce consultancy are looking for a Senior Creative Digital Designer with imaginative thinking, who has a passion for digital and is dedicated to producing exceptional, cutting-edge designs. Confident in their ability to design creatively with an assured style.
A successful candidate will help execute projects of all sizes and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication. We are looking for an open-minded and collaborative designer who strives to inspire and enjoys being inspire.
With close to three hundred staff, head offices in Central London but multiple offices across the UK. Our client is working with some of the UK’s most exciting brands. Part of a much larger group of marketing businesses. This is a fantastic time to join our client as they are really pushing innovation in the industry, being thought leaders and challenging the norm.
- Ability to produce, design and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts of an exceptional standard for every brief.
- Apply expert art direction and craft to the optical elements of creative projects with a strong consideration of copy.
- Be a point of contact in the creative process and design strategy-providing input at every stage of the project.
- Collaborate with the broader team to execute tailored creative solutions for new and existing client’s business requirements.
- Develop trust-based relationships with internal stakeholders, acting as an ambassador for the artistic credibility and process of the creative team.
- Produce sketches, storyboards, and scamps to communicate ideas to clients.
Excellent presentation skills to help fire the imagination of new and existing clients.
Personal Skills & Attributes:
- Imaginative hands-on creative thinker with instinct and flair. An ability to think laterally and literally, who is curious about client's products or services.
- Motivated and driven with a strong sense of belief in your ideas and with the confidence to express them, coupled with a flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to client needs and budget.
- Ability to work with a copywriter to produce ideas, concepts and campaign mock-ups to produce original ideas that generate results.
- Proficient understanding of user-centred design, user experience, and information architecture and an understanding of designing to accessibility standards.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills. Ability to take rejection and criticism well and to be able to adapt ideas to clients and colleagues' requirements.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritise work and meet client deadlines working with other team members.
Talent ResourcerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)