Salesforce Data Analyst
- 30,000 - 40,000
- Closing date21/08/2018
This Not-For-Profit organisation specialises in providing financial advice and support to keep those in need on their feet. They are looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Administrator / Data Analyst to work across the internal teams and turn data into information.
This will be a brilliant opportunity for a Salesforce Data Analyst with a curious and investigative temperament as well as a genuine passion for identifying trends and interpreting information. You will be using your analytical experience and expertise with Salesforce to assist in the management and development of funds and internal business processes.
You will be joining an exciting company with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the heart of London. With an open-door policy, you’ll benefit from working with, and learning from a like-minded team in a company that really invests in your well-being and your development.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Analyse data to highlight details of company past performance, themes and trends which will:
- Improve internal performance management and reporting
- Support the development of new projects
- Be used to produce graphs and charts to help internal decision making
- Reporting findings to management using Salesforce CRM
- Provide support and administration for Salesforce
- Managing the current system functionality or any future systems.
- Providing first line IT support to the organisation and suppliers
- Assist team with administration and user tasks on incoming software packages
A successful candidate in this role will ideally have:
- Proven experience of streamlining business processes to improve business efficiency
- Solid hands-on experience of Salesforce CRM administration (ideally ADM 201 certified)
- Very strong ability to analyse and interpret data and figures into user friendly reports
- Solid experience of Microsoft Office 365 administration
As well as:
- A very collaborative, team player attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel your experience is a strong fit for this role, or for more information, please apply
Talent ResourcerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)