- London, Shoreditch
- 45,000 - 60,000
- Closing date16/07/2018
Our client an established insurance business are in need of an experienced Project Manager with a PRINCE2 who can support the Project Management team with a variety of initiatives, Including business process changes and the implementation of business policy administration systems. Experience of managing both Agile and Waterfall projects are relevant to this role.
You will be expected to continually deliver against project objectives planning project activities; evaluating implementation and the progress of the project.
To be successful in this role you will need to have past employment from the Insurance industry, this could be Mutual, Personal, Corporate, Travel, Home, Car, Business to name a few.
Our client have been established for over 10 years and have an excellent international reputation within the Mutual Insurance industry, therefore meaning the business is heavily customer focused and driven by strong customer relationships.
What’s expected from the candidate
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Prince 2 qualification or equivalent
- Experience in the insurance industry is key. This could be range from home, motor, commercial lines to possibly health and travel insurance.
- Team work
- Decision making
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Planning and organisation
- 25 days annual leave
- Group personal Pension
- Sponsorship towards professional membership and continuing professional development
- Health cash plan
- Lifestyle rewards and discounts
- Free fruit
Kent – Some Travel to London office required
Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)