Project Delivery Manager
- 28,000 - 33,000
- Closing date13/07/2018
Our client, a digital marketing agency delivering growth through SEO, and paid media, PR, content marketing, social media, analytics consulting and CRO are looking for an enthuasiatic Project Delivery Manager to come and join them on a fantastic opportunity in Leeds!
They are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager, who focuses on delivery to help meet demand from an ever-increasing stable of brands that they currently working with. They would be joining the client services department to help the operations manager and project managers to continue achieving great results for their clients.
- Managing resourcing requirements – both on a commercial and creative level
- Monitoring resource across the business and identify solutions for the delivery of work
- Working independently to resolve scheduling conflicts, balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Ensuring teams are best placed to deliver quality work on time and on budget
- Task scheduling for clients and internal teams
- Being able to take a positive, problem-solving approach to challenges
- A CHAMPION - being able to train users and map workflow processes in our time tracking and workflow management software across the business
- MI reporting
- Organising and hold resource meetings as well as ensuring outputs
- Taking a range of operational responsibilities as and when required, including monthly reporting and change management
- Ensuring workflow processes are adhered to including appropriate documentation, QA and approvals
- Supporting and developing project governance framework through the maintenance of project plans, risk analysis, and exception reports
- Being able to manage/ lead multiple projects and assist in the delivery of strategic objectives of the organisation
- Ensuring exceptional operational management and BAU delivery
You must have Project Management experience and be comfortable communicating and coordinating with clients and internal teams – both in the office and at other locations.
You must have a proven track record of delivering work from multiple teams on time and on budget while ensuring a first-class product for the client.
You will need a positive personality, have the ability to talk to all kinds of different people, and have a can-do attitude. Good relationship management is a key skill, as is managing teams and experience of using time-tracking software.
Experience of leading and motivating multi-disciplinary project teams, mapping workflow changes, and continuous improvement would be beneficial.
Talent Accounts ManagerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)