- 40,000 - 50,000
- Closing date21/08/2018
Our client, a successful mobile wallet are keen to hire an experienced B2B Marketing Manager.
Our client are one of Europe’s fastest growing FinTechs. Now in its sixth year, they’re a market leader in the payment, loyalty and customer engagement space.
Since its launch, they have been on a mission to make the payment process as rewarding as possible for both retailers and customers. They do this by helping retailers deliver beautiful, personalised customer experiences whilst harnessing valuable purchasing behaviour insights.
Reporting to the VP Marketing & Growth, as an experienced B2B marketer, you own awareness and lead generation across the high street retailer, caterer and banking sectors.
This is a key role within the company and as such requires an experienced, ambitious individual looking to take on a career defining role.
- Your core objectives will be to increase awareness their current B2B proposition and drive demand generation to meet our ambitious new business targets
- You will lead the strategy, implementation and ongoing development of the lead generation marketing plan
- You will take ownership for lead generation metrics, and the creation of high quality CRM/automated lead generation and nurturing campaigns.
- You’ll work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Design teams to ensure impactful and consistent messaging and branding
- Experience leading successful lead generation activity within a B2B landscape
- Familiarity with inbound marketing and sales automation tools (Salesforce, Hubspot or similar)
- Used to running omnichannel lead generation activity, spanning offline and online, paid and earned
- Experience at Account Based Marketing a nice-to-have
- Demonstrable experience creating engaging B2B campaigns and content
- Previous exposure to event organisation
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge a bonus
- Proven ability working in fast paced environments
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is an asset
What you get in return:
Working at one of Europe’s fastest growing FinTechs is fun, fast, challenging. They have a flat structure and let their employees get on with doing what they do best. In return, they’ll be beer, wine, ping pong and a great bunch of people to work with.
If you are ready for this challenge, then they can promise the following:
- A Competitive Salary
- All the equipment necessary to make sure you can do your role
- Up to £50 monthly wallet spend reimbursed
- Pension and Private Medical Insurance
- Work in a collaborative, flexible, open-minded and flat organisation
- Work on challenging real-world problems that you can take ownership of
- Build something today and see it in people’s hands tomorrow
- Great central London location and an awesome team
Talent Accounts ManagerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)