Marketing Automation Consultant
- UK wide
- Closing date21/11/2018
Marketing Automation Consultant / IBM Watson Delivery Consultant
Our Client is a leading global expert in the delivery of IBM Watson Marketing solutions to end-user clients, Marketing Services Providers and Global System Integrators.
Their professional services range from project planning through solution design to technical and commercial delivery, training and support of the optimal IBM Watson Marketing solution for organisations of all sizes.
Purpose of the role:
To plan, design and implement the IBM Watson Marketing Suite (formerly Silverpop/Unica) for clients and business partners. The Consultant our client hire will be the face of their business and be responsible for identifying and delivering the most appropriate solution to their clients’ needs.
Responsibilities of the job vary according to the type of client organisation.
- Supporting clients to define their Watson Marketing requirements, from scope through to final project deployment
- Defining appropriate Watson Marketing operational and system architectures
- Developing client operating models and ways of working
- Installation of Watson Marketing software
- Implementing client specific Watson Marketing software configuration, in line with customer objectives
- Project and Programme Management
- Developing Watson Marketing roadmaps for clients
- Assessing client training needs
A consultant may at times fulfill one or more of the following roles within a project:
- Technical Architect
- Business Consultant
- Project Manager
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- Degree qualified
- Experience with campaign management technologies
- (e.g. Adobe/Salesforce/Oracle/Alterian/Faststats)
- Comfortable working with basic use of operating systems (MS Windows/UNIX)
- Comfortable working with databases and SQL statements (MS SQL Server/Oracle)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent self-management and organisation skills
- Analytical skills
- At least 1 year’s experience with one or more of the following is a definite advantage
- IBM Watson Marketing Software (Campaign / Interact / Contact Optimization /
- Marketing Operations)
- IBM Watson Campaign Automation (formerly Silverpop)
- Group Life Assurance (4* Salary)
- Business and personal travel insurance
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years
- Learning and development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive workplace
- Other benefits as they are introduced
The majority of work is performed on clients’ sites and therefore the Consultant should expect to travel for 60%-80% of the time.
It essential to be based within a reasonable commute to a major airport.
Talent Accounts ManagerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)