Marketing Automation Consultant - WCA
- Closing date17/09/2018
Marketing Automation Consultant: Watson Campaign Automation/ Silverpop / Email Marketing / HTML / SQL
Bench Talent are on the lookout for a Marketing Automation Consultant with experience in a variety of CRM / Marketing Automation systems to join our client’s Service Delivery team.
Our Client are a leading Global Digital Transformation Agency, and the ideal candidate for their business will be someone who likes to work with both people and technology to deliver tangible business outcomes for their clients. You will have a keen interest in technical solutions and developing on existing solutions to improve clients Email Deliverability.
- Working as part of a team to manage the technical process of automating clients’ campaigns. Including content development and delivery, ensuring consistency with existing work
- Developing advanced enhancements for our customer journey programs to drive customer engagement and agreed business targets
- Leading the development of new digital campaigns across our chosen marketing channels
- Leading the process of automating customer programmes, track customer behaviour and implement necessary changes to these programs
- Work closely with our data functions to systemise and automate reports where appropriate
- Experience in handling and manipulating data in SQL
- Experience with Silverpop/Watson Campaign Automation
- Knowledge of advanced digital customer systems (personalisation or segmentation systems or code), that create conditions that govern the presentation of content to customers
- Working across multiple teams, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget.
If you think you fit the bill, Please apply now!
Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)