Junior Digital Designer
- 17,000 - 23,000
- Closing date13/07/2018
Our client, a digital marketing agency delivering growth through SEO, and paid media, PR, content marketing, social media, analytics consulting and CRO are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Designer to come and join them on a fantastic opportunity in Leeds!
They are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to come on board and join a fab creative team and work across different projects across a full project lifecycle. Being a busy team and a growing area of the business this would be a role for somebody who is looking for more of a career defining position where no two days will be the same...
- Working on projects across the full project lifecycle – from initial research, creative brainstorms, user experience activity, wireframing, and design.
- Working with the creation of wireframes to create a range of cross-platform design work.
- Production of cross-device design files for handover to UI/Front-end Developers.
- Working collaboratively with Content, SEO, PR and Development teams to deliver the highest quality digital work on briefs.
- Providing art direction for creative projects in the form of mood-boards and development notes.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends by self-tuition, attending conferences, and engagement with the wider digital community.
- Being able to demonstrate your creativity through an excellent portfolio and be able explain your thought process/approach
- A sound understanding of and be proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (in particular Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Experience in interactive wireframing and prototyping software such as Axure, Invision, or similar would be advantageous but not essential.
- Having the ability to work under pressure and manage your own time effectively.
- Demonstrating an understanding of basic design principles, typography, colour theory, and grid structures.
- Knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS is beneficial but not essential.
- A desire and willingness to learn, keeping up to date with latest trends and technologies.
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude.
Talent Accounts ManagerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)