Junior Campaign Executive
- South Kensington, London
- 23,000 - 27,000
- Closing date29/06/2018
Bench are working with a leading marketing solutions company who are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Junior Campaign Executive to join the Customer Engagement and Campaigning team.
This role would include email marketing, campaign analysis, customer analysis using a range of different technologies such as Excel and ESP platforms (e.g. dotmailer, mailchimp, etc.).
You will have the ability to interact directly with and build strong relationships with an exciting variety of leading international clients, ranging from banking groups to football clubs.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Assuring the quality of campaign content
- Maintaining QA process documentation and logging QA deployment checklists for each deployment
- Supporting clients on campaign tools
- Creating emails through their Email Editor
- Building email campaigns:
- Setting up campaign processes on various ESP platforms
- Use of tool’s features to set up and deploy scheduled, automated and triggered campaigns
- Deploying the campaign
- Using Microsoft Excel for reporting dashboard updates
The most successful candidate will have:
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Proven experience of working on multiple projects
- Excellent proof reader
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience with using dotmailer for email marketing
- Copywriting and subediting skills
- Experience of setting up and deploying campaigns from one or more of the following ESPs: ExactTarget, Adobe Campaign (Neolane), Watson Campaign Automation (Silverpop), Marketo, Infor (Epiphany)
Talent ResourcerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)