Insight Analyst - SQL
- 40,000 - 60,000
- Closing date05/10/2018
Bench Talent are proudly working with an innovative sports betting company who are looking to disrupt the gaming industry. Working alongside a vast amount of customer data, they are looking for an insight / data analyst with a passion for data and experience in applying data analysis and statistical techniques to create actionable insights.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry insight analyst with a strong background in statistics and data analysis with experience of working with tools such as SQL, SAS, python, SPSS, etc. to join a dynamic start-up environment, right in the heart of London.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Using statistical and analytical techniques to solve business problems regarding customer values, marketing and product development
- Utilising SQL, SAS, python, SPSS or other relevant tools to apply data analysis methods and create KPI reports
- Driving customer value by working with the retention and VIP teams to help advise them on decisions based on data
- Applying churn prediction to identify high value customers
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in using the tools: SQL, SAS, etc
- A strong understanding of data analysis and statistical techniques
- Ability to create and deliver intelligence and insights to various departments
- Familiar with CRM and the marketing sector to assist in solving business issues
As well as ideally:
- Experience within the gaming sector
- Experience of data mining and statistical techniques including Python, SPSS, etc.
If you feel your profile is a good fit, or for more information, please apply!
Talent Team LeaderApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)