- London, Hammersmith
- 30,000 - 40,000
- Closing date09/11/2018
Bench Talent are on the lookout for an Implementation Consultant with experience in the Software Industry to join our clients team based in London. Our client are a Leading Software Consultancy that provides Management solutions to clients within the Entertainment industry.
In a nutshell, the successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of project support to senior technical staff delivering their products and services for clients.
- Analyse Client requirements and implement solutions, both from within the London office and on-site at Client’s offices & internationally based clients
- Configuration & Testing of the system based on client requirements
- Own project tasks; delivering them from end to end
- Provide regular and accurate reporting info to relevant stakeholders
- BSc degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of software development concepts
- Extensive experience using Windows systems, including IIS, DNS, DHCP, Networking
- SQL knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)