Head of Research
- 60,000 - 70,000
- Closing date21/08/2018
Bench Talent are working with a fantastic not for profit company, dedicated to the careers of children in the UK. We are on the hunt for a Head of Research to join our client near Farringdon to lead the research team to continue helping the lives of children in the UK. This person must have great knowledge of the UK Education system and have a passion for helping others.
- Experience of using tools such as SPSS, Excel and Nvivo.
- Experience of managing and leading research teams
- Experience of managing research programmes under short time constraints.
- Social research experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the English education system
- A national reputation in the field supported by a body of published research.
- Experience of quantitative and qualitative methods.
- An ability to work and lead delivery at pace and to manage content from multiple sources
- Experience of working within a team and mentoring junior staff.
- Line manage the members of the research and data team
- Manage the daily activities and outputs of the research and data team.
- Mentor and develop the research and data team
- Manage and deliver research projects
- Be responsible for research projects, potentially with external partners, that deliver high quality research that can be relevant to informing policy
Talent ResourcerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)