- Central London
- 50,000 - 70,000
- Closing date31/05/2018
A rapidly growing, award winning company are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join their team in Central London. If you are looking to join a fun, fast growing FinTech firm, keep reading.
- Intermediate - senior developer with experience in start-up and/or entrepreneurial corporate environment
- Experience with Django (Python)
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience writing tests (Functional, Performance, and Unit Tests)
- Entrepreneurial outlook and spirit with ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
- Experience with Git or similar distributed source control systems
- Reveal actionable insight into a Retailer’s consumer behaviour and enable them to engage these customers via targeted loyalty campaigns.
- These campaigns will be delivered to customers via the company mobile app and your team must clearly demonstrate the impact they have.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing REST endpoints and creating a great user experience through the use of visualisations and modern web technologies.
- You will be using technologies including AWS, Docker, ReactJS, and continuous deployment whilst working alongside highly skilled developers with excellent opportunities for learning and personal development.
What you are willing to put into growing the company will determine not only the company’s success but yours. If you are ready for this challenge, then the company promise:
- Competitive Salary £50,000 - £70,000 DOE
- All the equipment necessary to make sure you are able to do your role
- Work in a collaborative, flexible, open-minded and flat organisation
- Work on challenging real-world problems that you can take ownership of
- Build something today and see it in people’s hands tomorrow
- Great central London location and an AWESOME team!
Talent ResourcerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)