- 25,000 - 35,000
- Closing date31/05/2018
Bench Talent have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced digital professional with eCommerce industry exposure to join an exciting travel business.
As a key member of the marketing team your main role will be to grow the ecommerce and digital strategy within the organisation, to be successful in this role you must have experience of previously working in a digital team for an ecommerce business.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- In association with content editors, support the online delivery of marketing campaigns to drive interest and sales
- Take ownership of on-site journey, identifying design problems and devise elegant solutions, driving the implementation of these initiatives to continually increase conversion and overall revenue.
- Manage and actively take part in conceptualising, creating, delivering and analysing online tests (e.g. A/B and multivariate tests) across all website domains.
- Project manage online issue/bug fixes with our development team.
- Managing new website development initiatives and ensure rigorous testing and smooth integration.
- Contributing to development of ecommerce strategy.
- Managing product hierarchy and optimising internal search.
- Managing the delivery of mobile application.
- Assist the SEO Manager in the delivery of SEO best practice across all website domains.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in ecommerce
- An enthusiastic and driven person with a passion for ecommerce
- Solid analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Skilled in Excel and performance analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- A critical thinker who can propose ideas, challenge status quo and drive initiatives
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders within the business, wider group business and external suppliers
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal, with ability to demonstrates confidence and control while being able to challenge and positively influence others
- Previous use of website A/B testing tools ideally Google Optimise
- Previous expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq or Framer
- Previous use of Google 360 suite, Business Objects, Tableau or PowerBI
- Previous experience within the travel industry
Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)