- 50,000 - 70,000
- Closing date23/07/2018
DevOps Engineer (AWS, Cloud)
Our client, a successful mobile wallet are keen to hire an experienced DevOpps engineer.
Our client have developed a platform that has created global opportunity, the platform delivers seamless payment and loyalty experiences for its end users.
If you are looking to join a fun, fast growing FinTech firm, this could be the role for you! Our client were recently chosen as one of 50 FinTechs to watch globally.
Their product comprises of iOS and Android apps that talk to a suite of APIs powered by the platform. They use a service-oriented architecture to support high volume transactions in real-time that deliver sub-one-second response times at the point-of-sale.
Their technology stack includes (but is not limited to):
- Django & Python framework to write their application logic
- PostgreSQL for relational database
- DynamoDB for NoSQL
- Terraform for managing cloud infrastructure
- Docker and AWS EC2 Container Service (ECS) for packaging and running their services
- AWS for hosting infrastructure
- React for internal dashboard
- RabbitMQ and Celery for message queue
- CircleCI and ChatOps for continuous deployment
- Ansible and Fabric for automating workflows
- React for internal dashboard
- Architect a system for High Availability, Security, and Scalability
- Automate provisioning, deployment and scaling of infrastructure
- Build a monitoring and alerting system for their services and infrastructure
- Manage AWS infrastructure
- Support the operations of the expansion across multiple geographies and multiple AWS regions
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Ability to research and use a variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Experience with AWS essential
- Experience with automation and configuration management using Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform and/or an equivalent
- Experience building and maintaining products using continuous integration/deployment to enable engineers to deploy code and configuration from local environments through to production
- A working understanding of code and script (Python, Golang, Ruby
- Personable, enthusiastic, and articulate and a propensity to iterate on products in weekly cycles
- Positive entrepreneurial outlook with the ability to be flexible in our changing environment
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
The truth is working as part of an early stages company is challenging, there is no denying that! It’s not all ping pong tables and free beer…..well sometimes it is! But what they truly believe is that if you're willing to put effort into a growing company that itself will determine not only their success but yours.
If you're ready for this challenge then what they can promise is as follows:
- A competitive Salary with health insurance and pension scheme
- All the equipment necessary to make sure you are able to do your role effectively
- Monthly credit to your account
- Work in a collaborative, flexible, open-minded and flat organisation
- Work on challenging real-world problems that you're able to take ownership of
- You'd be able to "Build something today and see it in people’s hands tomorrow"
- Great central London location and an AWESOME team!
Talent Accounts ManagerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)