Data Insight Analyst – Google Analytics
- 35,000 - 45,000
- Closing date29/06/2018
Bench are proudly working with an exciting digital agency who are looking for a Data Insight Analyst with very strong Google Analytics experience to join their growing team in the heart of London. The company specialise in the art of Digital Storytelling and Content Production, have a global footprint and have an exceptional portfolio of clients for the Data Insight Analyst to work with.
In an ever-changing digital landscape, their clients largely use Google Analytics, and are asking them to deliver intricate insight into who their audiences are, and how they are interacting with their brand across multiple digital channels. Hence, they are recruiting for a talented and dynamic Data Insight Analyst.
Your Key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Interpreting data to plan and optimise brand experience plans.
- Working on the data process and framework to assist the design and build of various online dashboard reports.
- Communicating brand analysis, business trends and analytics insights to clients, including providing recommendations
- Communicating to clients how they can best utilise their data management platforms to draw insights and manage data more efficiently and effectively.
- Creating KPI frameworks for clients that track social, content and digital marketing to advise on strategy deliverables.
- Participating and confidently present in client planning sessions.
What’s expected of you:
- 3+ years’ experience working as data/insight analyst in an agency environment.
- Strong understanding and experience using Google Analytics.
- Being able to use Google Analytics to develop and implement tracking plans.
- Experience in either building or overseeing the design of dashboards and automated reports.
- An understanding of performance marketing strategy – SEO, PPC, Email and Social & Programmatic.
If you feel your profile is a good fit, or for more information, please apply
Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)