Data Analyst - Python / R
- 35,000 - 65,000
- Closing date16/07/2018
Bench are proudly working with an established and dynamic Central-London-based marketing consultancy firm who have specialised in providing exemplary strategic advice to the biggest financial institutions for over 40 years. Following continued success, they are looking for exceptional statistical Data Analysts / Consultant Analysts with experience working with tools such as Python, R, etc, to join their Analytics team.
This is a great opportunity for Data Analysts who have strong statistical backgrounds and a genuine passion for data analysis and data management to build on their career within a consultancy environment working alongside some of the biggest and most exciting clients in the UK.
You will be joining a prestigious company giving you the opportunity to diversify your skillset by gaining experience using state of the art analytical tools necessary to be a leader in your field.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying and utilising a variety of data sources to develop insights and inform critical decisions for clients.
- Actively managing and supporting every step of project life cycles including designing solutions, performing data analysis and reporting using tools such as Python, R and statistical modelling techniques.
- Developing statistical models using techniques such as Segmentation, Regression, Conjoint Analysis, etc. and clearly communicating results.
- Gaining confidence and trust of senior clients with clear ability to handle client meetings and resolve their issues
The most successful applicant for this will have:
- 2:1 or above undergraduate degree in a quantitative subject
- Advanced Excel proficiency and a programming language (preferably python or R)
- Solid experience with at least some of the following data analysis techniques: CBC, sawtooth, clustering, etc.
- Interest in market research methods, statistics and modelling, quantitative analysis.
- The ability to create and deliver compelling presentations with confidence
PLEASE NOTE: this role may involve occasional international travel due to the nature of projects, but will otherwise be based full time in London with occasional client site travel
The salary for these roles range from £35,000-£65,000 based on experience and also offers a discretionary bonus.
If you feel your experience is a good fit for the role or for more information, please apply
Talent ResourcerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)