- Central London
- 45,000 - 55,000
- Closing date31/05/2018
CRM Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced and talented CRM Manager to join our client’s Marketing team in London.
Our client is an Award-Winning and Customer-Centric Fintech Company based in Central London
The Role in a Nutshell:
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering both the strategy and execution of all customer communications, as well as supporting and implementing their loyalty and retention programme.
Reporting into the Head of CRM you will have the opportunity to work with a market-leading customer engagement agency to develop our client’s CRM strategy from the ground up and devise and implement new initiatives to foster relationships with our happy customer base.
To be successful, you will have:
- Proven expertise in management of a CRM/retention strategy.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills,
- The ability and desire to challenge the status-quo
- A keen knowledge of how to drive brand loyalty.
What We’re looking for?
- 2 years minimum experiencing running retention campaigns/CRM
- Experience in working in a highly regulated industry (e.g Finance & Telecomms)
- Experience of running CRM using SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Proven ability to build successful agency relationships that deliver results
- You’ll know how to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels of an organization.
- A marketing qualification is desirable, but more important to us is your hands on experience in a similar role.
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
Benefits: Competitive + private health & Dental, free Taste Card, free healthy breakfast & lunch.
If you feel you have the relevant skills Please Apply Now!
Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)