CRM Data Manager
- Central London
- 40,000 - 50,000
- Closing date26/10/2018
Bench Talent are on the lookout for a CRM Data Manager with a wealth of experience using the Salesforce Platform. Our client are an Award-Winning Software company, and the successful candidate will consult on, architect, deploy and optimize operational programs for data and lead management, as well as campaigns for lead nurture, event marketing, and more.
In a nutshell this candidate will be responsible for designing and maintaining their full lead funnel from lead creation to sales close; Managing their current CRM system, participate in project road mapping for data and overall platforms to support the full customer lifecycle, including platforms used across marketing, sales and Customer Service teams.
- Develop and quantify key performance indicators, assist in ensuring email campaigns are correctly launched, accurately tracked, and continually improved upon.
- Interpret project requirements from all Commercial teams to then build suitable solutions using existing technology platforms
- Assist with producing campaigns i.e. emails, landing pages, and forms within a marketing automation platform to support initiatives across the business.
- Create and implement processes that direct leads to the appropriate sales resource and measure subsequent activities/outcomes.
- Provide documentation internally outlining best practices for each teams use of various platforms using the existing tech stack.
- Assist with campaigns supporting lead nurture, lead scoring, data management and general brand promotions.
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing/sales automation and demand generation
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- 2+ years of experience in management and administration of Salesforce
- Excellent understanding of email marketing
- HTML and CSS
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated the ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Flexible working
- Overseas Travel
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)