Campaign Management Developer
- 50,000 - 70,000
- Closing date08/03/2019
Bench Talent are on the lookout for a Campaign Management Developer with experience with complex marketing solutions. Our client are a marketing solution agency that provide data and analysis driven marketing solutions to their clients. In a nutshell this role is based around the Marketing platform development using Adobe Campaign. It is essential that the candidate has a development background and experience in Marketing.
- Document requirements for development work for non-technical users
- Become an expert in all aspects of Adobe Campaign implementation, development and day to day use.
- Understand underlying data structures and their relationships.
- Support users in Adobe Campaign
- Train users in specifics of an implementation relevant to their business.
- Adobe Campaign (Neolane) or other Campaign Management tool (3 years)
- Some programming experience
- Understanding of XML
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Experience configuring IIS or other another webserver
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above
- T-SQL skills
- Visualisation software (Tableau, Qlikview)
The role is primarily London based with the option for some home working. The Successful Candidate will excellent communications skills and an understanding of marketing campaign management. And is a one in which the client are willing to shape around the successful individual and their role will in turn grow with the business.
So if you think you fit the bill, Please Apply Now!
Talent Accounts ManagerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)