Campaign Analyst (WCA)
- Home Working
- 30,000 - 35,000
- Closing date11/06/2018
Our Client, a leading global expert in the delivery of IBM Watson Marketing solutions to end-user clients, Marketing Services Providers and Global System Integrators is looking for a CRM / Campaign Analyst to join their team. Their professional services range from project planning through solution design to technical and commercial delivery, training and support of the optimal IBM Watson Marketing solution for organisations of all sizes.
Our client continually adapts its services to support and complement IBM’s portfolio of offerings as they evolve to meet market demand. In recent months, IBM has been positioning Watson Campaign Automation (aka WCA, formerly Silverpop) as the core and lead offering within the Campaign Automation solution area of Watson Marketing.
The Campaign Analyst will be a subject matter expert for WCA and related solutions, e.g. Universal Behavior Exchange (UBX).
- Deliver WCA onboarding services to new clients. These services will largely be delivered remotely (i.e. via calls/email/web conference), although there may be an occasional requirement to visit clients onsite.
- Liaise with IBM regarding provisioning of WCA services
- Lead clients through a standardised onboarding process, with an emphasis on knowledge transfer and guidance on best-practice
- Provide ad-hoc consulting and technical support to end-users
- Provide WCA expertise to support and consulting teams
- Maintain current skills and certifications on WCA and related solutions
- WCA services to end-clients will be delivered largely 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, although there may be occasional requirements to support other countries. In these cases, it may be required to shift the working day by 1-2 hours, to provide more of an overlap with other time zones.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified or qualified by experience in Marketing, Business Information Systems or Data related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in a CRM environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understanding email campaign requirements
- Familiarity with HTML
- Experience with Watson Campaign Automation (formerly IBM Marketing Cloud/Silverpop) or similar digital marketing technologies (e.g. ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud; Oracle Responsys; Marketo).
- API integration
- Outbound SMS/Mobile App Push channel activity
- Familiarity with social media and group messaging technologies
- Group Life Assurance (4* Salary)
- Business and personal travel insurance
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years
- Learning and development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive workplace
For the majority of the week you can expect to work from home but please do prepare for frequent travel to and from client sites.
Talent Accounts ManagerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)