Business Development Manager - BENCH
- Competitive (Confidential)
- Closing date31/07/2018
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Help support the growth of a successful Technology Consultancy in wining profitable new clients.
Part of the St Ives Group and formed in 2015 Bench is a rapidly growing Technology Consultancy that services some of the leading brands in the Retail, Airline, Finance and Automotive verticals.
As an expert consultancy, we help businesses make better decisions in a world of disruption. We work with our clients to identify and apply the right business strategy, processes, people and technology to rapidly drive value and accelerate change at every stage of their transformation or digital journey.
Our business is split into 3 key core areas:
THINK: Business strategy & Transformation
ACT: Implement the right people, processes and technology
APPLY: Practical application of services and support
Designed to be easy to use, we are technology agnostic and partner with the leading technology vendor including IBM, SAS, Adobe, Pitney Bowes (to name a few).
This is a fantastic time to join Bench, you will benefit from the security and backing of a £400m turnover PLC but the atmosphere and drive of a start up business.
- Define and articulate detailed sales plans across key RTM’s - Direct & Technology Partners
- Build strong, long term relationships with key partners and clients - specifically at C-Suite
- Execute sales plans at localized levels to develop a sustainable and winnable pipeline
- Win profitable new business with clients that fit and understand our business
- Meet & exceed quarterly /annual sales and revenue targets across established Bench service offerings - High Value Consultancy Services & Technology Application
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and Client Development Team to make sure work won is successfully passed across from the sales function
- To attend meetings wherever and whenever required to present the proposition to clients and potential clients
- Strong end to end sales process management
- When required to self-generate leads and enquiries through diligent research and networking
- To work closely with the marketing and bid team to develop compelling collateral
- Self-starter who is not scared by the startup environment & culture our business has
- Target driven, competitive and hungry for success within the market and business and looking for that next role that will deliver financial and career development
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding target goals
- Strong software sales experience in an individual contributor role – services & software
- Someone who understands that a team wins business together but that you are key to that team’s success.
- Professional experience in the solutions vertical working directly with large enterprise accounts
- Demonstrable experience in accurate deal and forecast analysis
- Strong partner channel development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presenting skills
- Authorized to work in the U.K.
- Must be willing and able to travel anywhere in the UK
- Bachelor's degree required
Head of TalentApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)