Business Development Executive
- 25,000 - 30,000
- Closing date04/01/2019
Our client, a digital transformation consulting firm who deliver engaging strategies and products to the world’s leading organisations are currently looking to hire a Business Development Executive (lead generator) to cultivate opportunities and help continue to grow revenue across a number of territories and industries.
The right candidate will report directly into to the Business Development Lead, your sales efforts will help build customer value and drive new business through lead generation. This position is a lead generating role and you will be responsible for positioning our client’s solutions to companies in key verticals and markets. Activities would involve prospecting, lead generation/ qualification, and participating in some industry networking events to build overall sales pipelines.
The most successful people in this role will have a passion for the emerging tech space and are highly motivated, productive, analytical and organised.
Day-day responsibilities include:
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities through cold calling, social selling, and networking
- Uncover interested prospects and decision-makers in key verticals (financial services, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and retail) to initiate sales process
- Develop, maintain, and expand your database of prospects within your pipeline
- Maintain a high level of solution expertise and competitive intelligence, becoming an expert on customer experience and emerging technology
- Work closely with Directors of Client Engagement to develop strategy surrounding targeted industries and territories
- Develop sales plans in order to achieve individual and company goals
- Submit accurate and complete information in Salesforce.com and provide regular updates to management regarding opportunities, trends and challenges
- Meet or exceed monthly individual and team goals
What they’d be looking for in you:
- 1-3 years of sales experience (but would possibly accept less for highly talented individuals)
- Proven ability to prospect, build lists, cold call and create new sales opportunities
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Prominent organisation, communication and time management skills
- A strong understanding of enterprise IT concepts and emerging technology is desired, but not required
- A 4-year degree is desired
Talent Accounts ManagerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)