Brand & Communications Manager
- 40,000 - 45,000
- Closing date21/11/2018
Branding & Communications Manager – PR / Events / Marketing / Media / Copywriting
Bench Talent are on the lookout for a Spanish-Speaking, Branding and Communications Manager to be based in London / Brighton / Madrid! Our client are a Leading Digital Transformation company and in a nutshell the ideal candidate will Oversee and implement all the communications strategies and related activities to promote Our clients’ brand, ensuring that there is consistent branding and messaging for across various channels (Print, digital, radio, in-mall collaterals, newsletters)
- Brand Marketing – Rebranding: Definition of the brand strategy and delivering branded sales support material. Communicating between departments and internal stakeholders, being first contact for creative agency and in charge of the branding project.
- Corporate Website: Redesign of the central online presence following the developed brand guideline. Managing external freelancers and meeting deadlines of production.
- Public Relations: Management of communication freelancer and agency. Discovery of media opportunities, coordination between internal stakeholders, message drafting, proofreading and alignment to communication strategy. Implement all the adequate PR activities such as regular press releases, media show rounds, influencers and bloggers events, generating maximum coverage and publicity in the media
- Event Marketing: Development of a yearly event plan. Coordination between agencies, event organizers and internal departments. Delivery of successful event attendance.
- KPI monitoring and reporting: Follow up on communication campaigns and events. Analysis of results and evaluation of success.
- Brief and manage external agencies (PR and Media)
- Must be able to speak fluent Spanish
Travel: primarily based in London with frequent travel to Brighton office and once a month to Madrid.
If you think you fit the bill, Please Apply now!
Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)