BI Analyst – SQL
- 55,000 - 65,000
- Closing date03/08/2018
Bench Talent are proudly working with a leading maritime membership organisation within the maritime industry with over 550-member firms across the world. With Vast quantities of data available to work with, they are looking for a Business Intelligence analyst / Data Analyst with passion for data and experience in changing and improving the way an organisation collects, stores and uses data.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a versatile BI analyst with a background in data analysis and experience of working with tools such as SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Python, R, etc. to join a highly professional organisation with centuries of history and tradition behind it in, right in the heart of London.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Providing new data analytics solutions to get the most valuable insights and utility from the data
- Identifying and formulating mechanisms for testing the accuracy and robustness of acquired data
- Helping to shape the company’s future data strategy
- Creating strategic reports and extracting data for senior management using various tools such as SQL, Power BI, tableau, Qlikview, etc.
- Improving the way in which data is collected, stored and utilised by helping to define their data governance policy
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- 4+ years of relevant BI or Data Analysis experience
- Degree educated in analytics, computer science, engineering, science, data management or a similar related subject
- Experience with database softwares such as SQL, NoSQL, etc.
- Experience with at least one of the following data visualisation tools: Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Shiny, etc
- Experience of assisting in the shaping of a company’s data strategy
As well as ideally:
- Experience of data mining
- Experience with either SPSS or SAS
If you feel your profile is a good fit, or for more information, please apply
Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)