- Closing date11/06/2018
As an Art Director, this is a fantastic opportunity to join Edit and take creative ownership of several of their national brands, including leading out on exciting new multi-channel client wins. With past experience in the Creative Design industry you will be responsible for the definition and delivery of creative communications for a mix of retail, leisure and FMCG brands, this will be from concept to live delivery. The will include TTL, Direct Response and Brand Awareness.
Your solutions will span many channels, including responsive websites, mobile applications, email marketing, display and print media, video, in-store print and direct mailings.
Bench Talent are proud to be working with the newly merged Edit Group - Amaze One, Occam and Response One have joined forces to create an unrecognisable force within the Marketing Agency world. Based in new offices outside Bath Spa station this is a fantastic time to join the business. As a sister company to Edit Bench Talent act as the internal recruitment department.
As an individual Edit are looking for somebody with a mix of both creative thinking and executional ability. You will have a great combination of skills; as comfortable in conceptual thinking, as you are in hands-on production, bringing your ideas to life with the support of a wider team.
As a KEY member of the creative team, you will LEAD by example and inspire the whole team, being available and most importantly approachable to colleagues from all disciplines whether that be for support or advice.
- Manage and contribute to creative delivery within specified timeframes and budgets
- Effectively manage high-profile multi-channel work streams
- Lead creative teams by example and influence other disciplines to be constantly delivering to improve the creativity of output
- Ensure all quality and brand integrity is delivered by the creative team for each piece of work
- Develop and pitch creative concepts to both internal and external audiences
- Make confident and inspiring client presentations
- Demonstrate experience and expertise within new-business development
- Contribute to proposals and pitches to support the new business opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Visually astute
- At least 5+ years of agency experience or employment gained within an inhouse studio
- Experience with campaign delivery
- Good understanding of modern CRM practices
- You will need to be a CONFIDENT presenter
- Experience of managing and inspiring designers and their workflow
- Solid background in both print and digital communication solutions
- Experience in delivering to well-known national and international brands
- Dynamic and Entrepreneurial personality
- Being knowledgeable of consumer legislation, e.g. GDPR, Data Protection etc
- Having awareness of consumer bodies, e.g. ICO, FCA etc
Experience with experiential marketing experience would be an advantage
Talent Accounts ManagerApply now
We take a different approach to recruitment. Instead of treating you like a commodity, we take the time to really work out what makes you tick.
David – Candidate (Head of Data)